Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hand Made Greeting Card Simple Pleasures

51e4c1faea75e_302158b

Grass! “Grass” is the blog topic for this week. That word can have a completely different meaning for some folks than for others. For me it means that soft green that I see on most every suburban yard. Sometimes I envision a vast expanse of prairie grass like what used to be here in the Midwest.

Sifting through our scavenger hunter’s stores I did not find much that meets the “grass” theme. But, I am partial to this cute greeting card from the TalorMade4U store. And, I can see a little grass growing under the bench pictured on the card. I know it is a bit of stretch to connect the card to grass theme. But, still, it is a cute card.

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Monica Taylor said...

Thanks for featuring my card. It is one of my favorites!

Linda Jordan said...

It is indeed a cute card, Sirocco! I also like to ponder what it was like back when the Prairie was still wild. Great post.